This girl is ONE! It’s hard to believe it! Feels like she was born yesterday and she has grown into such a chubby, cutest, sweetest little girl!
She can walk! She started walking one week before she turned 10 months and I was so NOT ready for that! She loves eating – just all kids of food!
She is the sweetest little girl ever!
Since it was “quarantine birthday” we celebrated at home, with just four of us, I baked a healthy cake for her (find the recipe below!), we sang a song and took some pictures.
And sharing Nicole’s cake recipe! I wanted it to be sweet but healthy and came up with this vegan, dairy free, refined sugar free recipe! ⠀
I got these ingredients:
7 Medjool dates
1, 1/2 cups whole grain flour
1/2 cup oat milk
1/2 cup coconut oil
strawberry yogurt as icing (coconut, dairy free and sugar free!)
berries as a decoration ⠀
- Using a food processor or blender, purée bananas and dates.
- Add melted oil and other ingredients, mix well.
- I used a big rectangular pan, lined it with parchment paper, and put the dough on it.
- Baked for about 15 minutes at 350°, then cooled down and cut into square pieces.
- Some yogurt in between the layers + berries on top and it’s all done!